Hey people of earth,
For those who don't know me, my name is Ashlyn Taylor. I was born and raised in the small town of Arco, Idaho where the cow population is greater than the people population. I am the fourth (and favorite) out of five kids with two loving parents. I am in my fourth semester of college at BYU-Idaho in Rexburg, Idaho. I am creating this blog for my family relations class. I am not a blogger, so just disregard the fact that these blogs might be rough. Bare with me, pretty please! In this blog, I will be sharing fun stories, insights, or inspirational thoughts I have had because of my family relations course. I am so excited to step out of my little box I stay in and try new things, such as starting a blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage and Cohabitation

Divorce and Remarriage

Communication in Relationships